Optimum duties’ performance by static guards on their work field, is one of the fundamental factors that define the level of services provisioned in guarded areas and the safety of facilities.
The said guard, due to the nature of the position he/she assumes to man, (physical and/or telephone reception of visitors, suppliers, executives, employees of the company and clients) must fulfill specific elements of conduct and appearance.
Among the services provisioned, the following are included:
- Protection of the main entrance, outdoor areas and parking lots.
- Physical and/or telephone reception of visitors, suppliers, executives, employees of the company
- The identification and control of persons and vehicles entering or exiting the facilities through the entrances/exits.
- Secure Visitors’ Management – Visitors’ escort
- Registration – control of incoming maintenance and repair staff and materials delivery
- Secure management of keys
- Monitoring all security subsystems such as the Access Control, the alarm, the Fire Detection and Video Management (VMS or PSIM), for a more rapid and efficient operation as well as immediate response in case of events and alarms.