The dangers an industrial facility has to face.
Violence, thefts, sabotages, terrorist attacks, trespassing, riots and activists’ events, vandalisms and more.
In ACTION ZEUS SECURITY GROUP, we carry out integrated security studies for industrial units, taking into consideration all critical factors and particularities of the organization.
And some of the most important requirements a system has to meet for physical security?
- The identification and control of persons and vehicles entering or exiting the facilities through entrances/exits.
- The facility perimeter protection from possible trespass.
- The ability to control the circulation of assets, equipment and products within the facilities.
- The strict control of entrance/exit in limited access and high security level within the facility and the capacity for prevention immediately and automatically.
- The ability to easily and immediately search for location, circulation and activities of a person and/or vehicle in case of emergency.
- The integration of all security subsystems such as the Access Control, the alarm, the Fire Detection and Video Management (VMS or PSIM), for a more rapid and efficient operation as well as immediate response in case of events and alarms.
Protection measures must re-evaluated for their efficiency and updated with new technologies once every 3 years.