Our many years of experience in industrial facilities projects, mines, construction sites in national level, in conjunction with the constant flow of know-how from abroad concerning the technology development ensure the proper materialization of long-term and demanding contracts in the industry & construction field.
While planning a construction site’s security the following acts-procedures must be included:
- Professional evaluation of danger
- Procedures’ adoption
- Electronic security systems
- Internal controls
- Additional measures
- Protection of entrepreneurs and their families.
This way, we guarantee the provision of high standard services in:
- Extended perimeter facilities
- Production facilities
- Storage and raw materials – products distribution areas
- Buildings, offices control
- Security control and access of pedestrians and vehicles
- Accreditation of visitors by a facility’s personnel (identification for entrance license)
- Guarding and supervision planning, especially in high risk areas
- Definition of safety zones based on which different measures of security are activated
- Definition of emergency security measures in case of emergency, intervention in events, response team formation in case of alarm for immediate recovery
- Threats’ and vulnerabilities’ assessment procedures (risk evaluation) of the carrier or the facilities that is guarded.
- Security actions scenarios in cases of various acts’ breakout
- Building evacuation or staff removal procedures from the area under threat.